When to buy a CLD Baton Case

Every time a customer purchases a baton case from me, I enjoy asking with whom will the baton case reside. So far everyone has responded. I let them know that I love knowing where my babies will be residing. Here are some of the awesome responses I've received:

-A wedding gift for a soon to be band director.

-An upgrade from an old PVC pipe.

-A birthday gift for a newly appointed Youth Orchestra Conductor.

-A University Director of Bands purchasing it as a gift for a Doctoral graduate student.

-An upgrade because of a great promotion, and traveling over seas with it.

Can't wait to see where all my babies will reside in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.Men branded wallet

    ReplyDelete

Camacho Leather Designs Store